TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information provided by you to ourselves, Elanco Animal Health ("Elanco"), contains data which enables us to identify you, such as your email address (your "Personal Data"). The use of Personal Data in the UK is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and, as Data Controller, our use of your Personal Data is subject to the provisions of this Act.
Elanco will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with the Pet Reminder Service (where applicable) and administering the Maximum Worming Prize draw. On completion of the Worm Risk Checker, your pet's details, together with the outcome, will also be provided to the veterinary practice identified by you. We will only pass your Personal Data to appointed agents of Elanco who handle or process data (including outside the EEA) on our behalf relating to the purposes outlined above. Elanco will not sell or disclose your Personal Data to any other third parties for any purpose.
Therefore, in order to provide you with the reminder service, we need your consent to our use of your personal data.
- All images submitted through the reminder service must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere n. It is the responsibility of each pet owner to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of any subjects and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Pet owners must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted to this website remains with the respective pet owners.
Images must adhere to the following rules and all images will be moderated by the promoter for compliance with these rules.
- Do not submit photos that contain prominent logos or brand names.
- No obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate photos.
- Avoid photos that contain items that might compromise a person's privacy, e.g. license plates and addresses.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove an image for any reason.
WORMING ADVICE VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participating Practices only, while stocks last. Please contact your local vet practice for further information.
- The free worming appointment / clinic is offered at the discretion of the practice and confirmation should be sought directly from them as to what this entails.
- No worming product is being recommended or provided free of charge through this promotion. The recommendation of a suitable wormer for the pet in question will be made solely by the practice.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is open to pet owners who sign up to the ww.wormpatrol.co.uk website to use the worm risk checker tool or the Pet Reminder Service. Pet owners signing up for these services will automatically be entered into the next prize draw. Employees of Elanco and prize suppliers and their families are excluded from this prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK. One entry per person.
- All entries must include a valid name and email address and must be made online, via the www.wormpatrol.co.uk website. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All information detailing how to enter this prize draw forms part of these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- In consideration of their providing the prize draw, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Elanco to feature any or all of the images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the draw.
- The 'promoters' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives to the stated prizes, save that the promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, or otherwise, with no liability to entrants, prize winners or any third parties.
- The promoter accepts no liability in relation to this competition.
- Winners are responsible for any tax liability they incur.
- The promoter of the 'Maximum Worming Prize draw' is: Elanco Animal Health, Lilly House, Priestley Road, BASINGSTOKE, Hampshire, RG24 9NL.